Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just When I Thought I Was Over 'You'

First of all, let's define the 'You'. I just notice 'him' about two years ago when I started driving a car. He's been bugging me from time to time. At first I'm not aware of 'his' presence but now I'm always cautious because of 'him'. He'll just pop up any time. Sometimes I could contain 'him' but there were times that I just let 'him' go. Just this morning, I said to myself, "Just when I thought I was over 'you'..."

Alright, enough of this guessing game. I'm talking about my 'bad temper'. I thought I was over with it recently. Now I know why I thought I was over with bad temper... because I haven't encountered traffic jam for the past few days and I had achieved my greatest victory so far last weekend (i.e. enduring the traffic jam from Bicutan to Alabang). Oh well, I always tell 'patience'... "and you left me, just when I needed you most" hehe. Errr... "don't rest on your laurels" so they say. I've learned that dealing with bad temper is not just a one-time shot. Sometimes I'm thinking if I could only take a pill (just like Bonamine for dizziness) to prevent bad temper. Most of the time I tend to like shortcuts. But life is not like that. There are just some things in life that we have to endure to help us grow and build our character. We need God's amazing grace to do that.


No comments: