Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hurry-Sick Tin

I'm fascinated in observing and monitoring things (e.g. weather, traffic, etc.). Lately I've been monitoring myself.hehe. And I noticed I have hurry sickness (hehe self-diagnosed disease).

My Symptoms:
- Honking my car's horn more often (esp. when there's a slow moving vehicle in front)
- Disliking red traffic light
- Eating fast
- Talking fast
- Walking fast or running more often
- Always looking at my watch or my PC's clock

I'm not saying that doing things faster is bad. But there is a time for everything. I'm forgetting to cherish the moment and enjoy the ride. God is too wise to catch my attention by giving me pain last week. It is as if He was saying, "Slow down, Tin." Now that I'm aware of it, I'll be monitoring myself again and hope I will make progress this week. :)

No comments: