Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trying times

I've read about Maria's death early yesterday morning. May the God of all comfort comforts the Chapman family in this time of grief. (Click here for more details)

There are just some things we will not understand in this side of life.

Just this 12:01AM, there's another PhP1.00-1.50 increase in oil petroleum products. Sometimes it's just so depressing.

I thank God for songs of comfort and hope:

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name
- Blessed Be Your Name by Matt Redman

And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
- Praise You In This Storm by Casting Crowns

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, All fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives
- Because He Lives (hymn)

God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His heart
- Trust His Heart by Ray Boltz

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." -- 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: