Saturday, April 09, 2005

Creative moments

Will You Be There?

Sometimes in my darkest times
I think I’m all alone
Helpless and tired
Will You be there?
Will You be there?

In moments when the world is upon me
And circumstances seem to be cruel
Will You be there?
Will You be there?

But I feel my voice is just in the air
My prayers are never answered
My calls are unheard
And my cries are all in vain

Forever will I praise Your name
Though my prayers seem floating in the air
You promised and I will always believe
That You will forever be there for me.
-- 2001

Why?

Why should I be mad at you?
Without you I am nothing
Why should I feel this way?
You never fail me
You have wonderful plans for me
Though I cannot understand
I will trust
Though I feel betrayed
I’ll still believe
I offer to you my all
Be the master of my life
I’m tired of trying
Please bless me.
-- Sept. 1, 2004


Anything else?

Is there anything else that I could ask for?
You’ve given me what I don’t deserve
Is there anything else that I could live for?
You’ve given me enough reason to live
You are all that I’ve hoped for
You are all that I’ve dreamt of
You are all that I need, Lord.
-- Jan. 18, 2005

No comments: