Sunday, May 01, 2005

What Matters Most

This is the title of Chapter 16 of “The Purpose Driven Life”.

It says in its first line “Life is all about love.” Whoa! Is this a love topic again?!!! Hehehe… It talks about love in general. Actually there are three main points in the chapter: 1) the best use of life is love, 2) the best expression of love is time, and 3) the best time to love is now. This chapter made me re-evaluates how I am doing in this area of my life.

The second to the last paragraph says, and I quote:
“Knowing that one day you will stand before God, here are some questions you need to consider: How will you explain those times when projects or things were more important to you than people? Who do you need to start spending more time with? What do you need to cut out of your schedule to make that possible? What sacrifices do you need to take?”

I think I have to pause for a while and reflect on this…
Think…reflect…ponder…

No comments: