Saturday, December 08, 2007

Finding _______

I had a series of successful "search and find" moments the past days.
I found the book (The Path of Loneliness by Elisabeth Elliot) I was looking for. It took me almost a year before I found it.
I was able to find the answer for the "backup and restore feature" of Trixbox. The question on that feature kept bogging my mind for days. It was a "mystery" solved now.
I found an mp3 of the Parachute Band song (entitled All My Life) I've been looking for since 2005.
I attended a 2-day IT workshop in Astoria Plaza last Thursday. I can't find a parking space yesterday when suddenly one of the organizers of the workshop saw me and suggested that I could park in the hotel he was staying in. Woah, what a blessing, I felt like I'm a presidential daughter!hehe
This morning, my brother and I was looking for the magnetic coil of my car's compressor. Good thing the owner of the repair shop have many contacts. We found an exact fit. Now it's "freeze n' cool" inside my car. :)

I have some unsuccessful "search and find" moments though. Can't find Vivitar Icecam and an exact fit for my car's brakeshoe. :(

I'm also looking forward to buy a telescope and SLR cam. I'm broke and don't have enough funds until now.hehe. To ease my frustration, I have thought of some "activities" while waiting for that time when I can finally buy them. I'll keep myself busy first in finding the famous constellations using my naked eye and with the aid of binoculars. I'll experiment with the point-and-shoot cameras I found here in our house and will try the pinhole camera more often. :)

Finding things I've been looking for quite a long time really gives me a good feeling.
I was once "lost" before but now I'm found. Being "found" gives me a much more good feeling...a feeling my heart can't contain. Thank God for finding me. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I got the vivitar icecam camera today, nevertheless, i am lucky and blessed, i guess, to have a new camera, the other series though. hopefully, we can get ourselves an icecam c",)

tine said...

yeah, hopefully we could get vivitar icecam. ganbatte ne! :)