Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crazy Ideas

I just want to share some...

To avoid car collisions, I'm thinking if cars could have that ala-"bump car" setup... or an electromagnetic shield feature where once you enter your car you will just push a button (just like the hazard button) and voila you're 99% collision-safe... or the roads have a certain system which could detect where the cars are and it's programmed in such a way that no two cars should occupy the same space, well something like that.

For those who don't like to use overpass or footbridge... I understand that it's quite tiring to climb the stairs.hehe. I'm thinking if there is ala-trampoline device which you could set the projectile angle. People could just "ride" in the trampoline device, set the destination they want to go and they will just be "thrown" to the other side of the road.

Oil price is getting higher, I'm thinking if I could have my car's engine converted to a water-enabled one... or if it could be solar powered one... or a rechargeable one. Lately I've been observing my "driving techniques". I'd like to know which technique would save me some gas.hehe kuripot. There's a downhill portion from Katipunan to Marcos Highway. I don't step on the gas pedal on that downhill part. I think it's effective. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. I save on gas and I build my "patience" muscles. I'm always tempted to step on the gas and speed up on that part. But I always remind myself that I'm in a real-life driving and not on a Need for Speed video game.hehe. "Continue" option/button is not always available in real-life accident. I might get a "game over" or should I say "life's over".hehe.

New year is here again. Making resolutions is a fad. We want to change for the better. Well that's good. I just don't know what to feel when people say that I'm getting thinner. I don't know if it's a compliment or an indirect suggestion to eat some more.haha. I'm confused! :)

I think my brain is reaching almost "90% CPU usage" these days.hehe. Out of the blue, I was just thinking if a person driving is called a "driver", what do you call a person waiting? A "waiter"? What if the person waiting is a female? Will "waitress" be a correct term?

Oh well, enough of this craziness. I may just be a little hypoglycemic or a little "hyper". By the way, my most mentioned word these days is "weird" but I'm not a "weirdo".haha.


No comments: