Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye SAD days...

January is here. I think the SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) days are gone. Though we're in a tropical country, season of December just brings a gloomy feel.

Before the end of the previous year, the "board of family members" decided to name our puppies (drum roll please)... Blackie and Brownie! hehe it was so hard to think of those names... unique names, eh?! :)

Something I like about new year is the concept of "starting over". It's like "forget the past and move on" idea. The gloomy feel is just replaced by feeling of hope. One of my comfort songs during SAD days is... Because He lives / I can face tomorrow / Because He lives / All fear is gone / And because I know He holds the future / And life is worth the living just Because He lives. :)

No comments: