Saturday, October 15, 2005

"what if..."

...God will tell me I have only 24 hours to live?
Whaaaah...what am I going to do? Hmmm...do the things I want to do (e.g. study how to play violin and flute, study photography, learn surfing and diving, visit tourist spots in the Philippines, read all the books I want to read, etc). Hehehe...as if I could do all these things in just 24 hours. :) I will just spend it with my family and friends. Maybe I'll have a big party for them. God has just reminded me of the importance of time. Every second counts so I should live my life meaningfully and with eternity in mind.

...I was blessed with only one leg?
Hmmm...I would live a normal life. Do the things I want to do. I would not ask God any questions about it. Hmmm...easier said than done. I really appreciate my right leg these days. It's really impossible to walk with just one leg. Thank God nothing serious happened to my right leg and foot. They'll be fine in the coming weeks, yehey! :)

...God would call me to live a life of single blessedness?
Ahh...Hmm...maybe I'll ask Him if He is really serious..."God, the essence of being a woman is to get married and have children, isn't it?" or "God, you know, I am willing to wait...make it 2 years, 5, 10, you're the boss, I'll wait...please!!!" hehehe. :D Kidding aside, I'll do anything for my Savior. If He says so, I'll obey. :)

These thoughts just crossed my mind during my free time (had lots of free time these past few days). :) God is just giving me "heart check-ups" from time to time. I hope He finds that He is the One seated on the throne all the time and the love of my life. :)

Whatever happens, good or bad...I'll be reminded that...


God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you can't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His heart

No comments: