Friday, December 30, 2005

Without You

Without You
By Brian & Joyce Doerksen

Without you I would have no hope
I’d be all alone without you
Without you I could not be strong
I could not go on without you
Without you

Who would I be if you didn’t love me
Who would I be without you
Who would I be if you didn’t save me
Who would I be without you


Without you life would make no sense
Dreams would always end without you
Without you spring would not appear
Storms would never clear without you
Without you
©2000 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of my favorite Vineyard songs. I used to sing this song when I was in college reminding myself that apart from God I am nothing. Year 2005 is about to end in a day and 9 hours. Reflecting on things we have accomplished this year, may we not forget to thank and attribute those successes to the Master, the Author of Life.

Another year of His goodness, another year of His faithfulness. May we all have a blessed and Christ-filled New Year! :)

No comments: