Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Idle times

It's a cloudy day today based on the glass window i'm looking at the office. I'm patiently waiting for calls to come... then i know it's idle time again.

In idle times, I was left with two options: 1) to stay idle or 2) find something to do. In these times that i was tempted to remain idle and just let my thoughts wander where it wants to go. But I thanked God that He does not left my thoughts wandering for no reason. I was able to reflect on many things during those idle times. I was able to write emails to my dgroupmates and friends. God enabled me to be a blessing to others through these times. God is truly a big God. Before, I was resentful on this kind of set up but now I'm feeling that I will miss this idle times when this set up will have to change.

Ah, I just thought that we are left with many choices to make in this lifetime.
I'm kind of thinking on many things these days... relationships, career, ministry, calling, money, and other different ideas. I just pray that in every decision I will make, God's hand will be upon me.. that I will always bear in mind "..not my will but His will be done."

I can't believe that I've done something good again during my idle time. Thank God for the ideas! I'm looking forward to my future idle times... zaijian! -- March 14, 2005

No comments: