Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ocean

Lately I've been thinkin' about you
And lately I've been dreaming of you
And lately I can't get you out of my head
Get you out of my head

Something about the ocean
Makes me rise up and praise
Something about the heavens
Makes me stand in awe again
Something about the sunrise
Reminds me of your faithfulness
Something about the ocean (your presence)
And I'm lost in love again

I'll sing until I sense a smile
Upon your great and lovely face
And till I know your glory's in this place
Your glory's in this place

© 2000 Lamont Hiebert Integrity's HOsanna! Music / ASCAP From the album Ten Shekel Shirt Much


Sounds like a love song...
So cool and refreshing to the ears. I first heard this song in a friend's church gathering around December 2002. I'm not into Christian Contemporary Music then. It's nice to be "reunited" with the songs you've just heard once before (no idea whatsoever with the singer, songwriter, or album) and made your heart sing... Can't imagine I'm singing this song again, it's been almost 3 years... (just getting sentimental...hehehe!)
(Sigh...) Something about the ocean... how romantic! How awesome is our Creator! It's just an indirect way of saying - I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS! Wo ai ni zhu Yesu!

2 comments:

under the bright lights said...

www.tenshekelshirt.com

tine said...

thanks for the info. =)