Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Adventures of Tintin

In France, almost everyone knows who Tintin is; in the Philippines, I don't know.hehe

My brother and I like to watch Tintin series on TV when we were younger. We bought volumes of Adventure of Tintin comic books but we weren't able to complete the set. It is a series of Belgian comic books created by Belgian artist Herge, the pen name of Georges Remi (1907–1983). Tintin is a young reporter and he travels a lot with his white terrier dog named Snowy.

I just remember Tintin because a friend asked me if I was able to read all of the "episodes". I think I've read almost all. I have to find the lacking volumes in order to read them "all".

Just a thought: Good thing the Bible comes in one volume, 66 books-in-1. One could not say, I haven't read this "book" because I wasn't able to find a copy of that. And besides the Bible is the best selling book of all times. :)

No comments: