Thursday, August 02, 2007

Please signal your intention

"Please signal your intention" is my begcry (I'm begging and crying at the same time.hehe) for the past weeks for all the drivers out there. I didn't get formal driving lessons but one thing I've learned from my good "teachers" in driving is to signal your intention a few meters away before making a left or a right turn. I'm not an excellent driver but I'm trying my best to make "signal" a second nature to me when driving. Wish all drivers could make the same effort. Hmm.. oh well, they are not under the circle of my control so might as well guard myself. I'll try to be more understanding and patient on the road.

In relation to this, I'm just wondering if I could say this begcry to God whenever I encounter not-so-good circumstances. Most of the times we are wondering what is God's intention in letting us go through certain circumstances. Hmm... I remember Pastor Peter's message last Sunday, we need to go through difficult circumstances in order to grow. Well, if God would say His begcry for me it would've been, "Shut up, just grow up!" :)

No comments: