Monday, March 20, 2006

for the love of him

I'm really amazed how love can do to people. It makes one does what seems to be impossible. King Solomon wrote in his songs, "for love is as strong as death". Countless Christians from history till the present have been risking their lives for Jesus' sake. This bold act of risking their own lives was driven by their love and devotion for their Savior.

I'm beginning to have a "love" affair with the moon. It brings a different "high" feeling whenever I see it on my way home. I have read that it's full moon on April 14. I have this growing fascination with the skies...makes my heart sings...Praise You God of earth and sky, How beautiful is Your unfailing love.

Lately, I have been planning to do a lot of things. I'm asking God what He wants me to do now. It's best if He has a go-signal. I've been reflecting about my life, my love and devotion for my Savior and a line of a hymn keeps on crossing my mind...I wonder have I done my best for Jesus, when He has done so much for me? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CORRECT! napapansin ko nga lately ang kakaibang fascination mo with the sky... Mas lalo na sa night sky at particularly sa moon. Ako naman sa stars pero hindi kasing "high" mo hehehe saka napapansin ko sya pag kasama ko mommy ko. masarap kasing tumingala pag may kasama habang naglalakad... prone pa naman ako sa tapilok hehehe minsan lakad-lakad tayo sa gabi, samahan kita tumingala at magmarvel sa wonderful creations ni God :)