Thursday, March 02, 2006

he knows my name

There are days when I feel so insignificant.  It feels like I don't exist in this world.  I didn't receive any phone call, text message, email, or even a simple "hi" or "hello" personally in a day...in short I was forgotten?!!(hehehe i'm in a senti mood huh?)
 
Anyway, I just thought if I'm generous enough today to send a text message to a friend, to give a phone call, to send a short email, to say a simple "hi" or "hello", or just to give out a simple smile. :)
 
I remembered a stanza of a song sang by Tommy Walker in the recent Metro Manila Franklin Graham Festival...
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
 
The Lord says in Isaiah 49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb?  Even these may forget, but I will not forget you."  God knows everything about me...He knows when I sit down and when I rise up and He's intimately acquainted with all my ways (Psalm 139).
 
What more can I say?  O Lord, thank you for loving me.

No comments: