Saturday, September 29, 2007

Doing Math

It is during my quiet time when I could think clearly and do my math correctly. You may ask why am I doing my math during my quiet time? Well, seeing and doing many things throughout the day could influence how I do my math.

For example, when I woke up and I sort of feeling lazy to go to work... wrong math: "I wish I didn't have to go to work today".
When I feel I don't like my breakfast... wrong math: "I wish I have another choice of food for breakfast".
When driving on the road and I saw a beautiful car... wrong math: "I wish I'm driving a new car".
When I encounter difficult people... wrong math: "Wish I could disappear now or wish he/she would disappear as in now na."

Ungrateful me. I should've been grateful for all the blessings and even for difficult situations and people (note: God just want me to grow!Ü). I'm learning to count my blessings and name them one by one (hehe sounds like a Sunday school song!). Well, here's my not-so-complete list...I'm thankful for my family, my friends, food I'm eating, clothes I wear, Escudo I'm driving, our house, my job, music, traffic, rain, orange shoes, iced tea, Rodic's Tapsilog&Tocilog, PAGASA, PHILVOLCS, FNRI, UPLB, UPITTC, FCS, UPCC, CCF, Nokia, Rusty Lopez, Acer, PLDT, Sony, and the list goes on... (this is a thank you list not a list of sponsors!heheÜ)

No comments: