Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Now Playing

There are times when I just remember a certain line of a song. If my memory serves me well at that particular moment I would remember the complete lyrics of the song. Otherwise, Mr. Google is ever ready to help me find the missing lyrics. :) This song (specifically the chorus part) is currently playing over and over in my mind today. I've been trying to be more appreciative of things, people and even time lately. Can't help but say thank you to a God who continues to care for me through all these years. Every fiber of my being wants to shout "thank you, Jesus"! :)

When I Think About The Lord
(Hillsong version)

When I think about the Lord
How He saved me, how he raised me
How He filled me with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost

When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up and turned me around
How He set my feet, on solid ground

It makes me wanna shout;
"Hallelujah, thank you Jesus,
Lord you're worthy of all the glory
and all the honor, and all the praise!"


Click here for the mp3 of this song

No comments: