Tuesday, September 11, 2007

God's Sense Of Timing

I'm still working on my patience test whenever I drive. Just this morning I was in the brink of getting hot-tempered because of a slow moving car I was following when I saw the bumper sticker of the car in front of the slow moving car. It says, "Lord give me patience NOW!". I just smiled and thought, "thanks for the reminder, God!"

On my way home, it was quite traffic. I was patient almost 90% of the journey but when I was along Felix Avenue I got quite impatient. I blew my car's horn quite often than usual and avoided every car that would cut in my lane. After all my "selfish" acts on the road, I noticed the bumper sticker on the taxi I was trailing. It says, "GIVE WAY, God loves a cheerful giver!". I smiled again and thought, "OK God, next time I'll try to be more giving on the road." Isn't God's timing perfect? He has a way of catching our attention. :)


No comments: