Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Promise

It was over a month now since I bought a product/service. I really have no great expectations on this product but there was a freebie sticker on the pack when I bought it. It was an aftersales freebie offer. Few days after I bought the product, I was able to do the condition indicated in the freebie sticker in order to claim the aftersales freebie but I wasn't able to get the freebie. I called the customer service hotline twice but the customer reps just kept on advising me to just wait for the freebie. Until now I haven't gotten that freebie. Oh well, the freebie thing is not really a big deal for me. I just thought that the old saying might be true: "promises are made to be broken".

In as much as we want to keep our promises, our words can't be 100% dependable since we don't have complete control over everything. It is only God who is sovereign, faithful and true to His word.

I'm really trying to be true to my words so if ever I still have unfulfilled promise/s made to you some time ago don't hesitate to drop a note, give me a call or send me a text message. By all means, I'll try to fulfill my promise. Promise! :)

No comments: