Tuesday, September 06, 2005

point of no return

This phrase crossed my mind while I was crossing the street last Saturday. I was thinking that life has points of no return though in some instances people tried to make a 180-degree turn. Some of my thoughts on points of no return...

...when I say something that hurts other people's feelings (all I could do is ask for forgiveness but the damage has been done already)

...when I will say "I do" at the altar someday (therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate)

...when I committed my dear life to my Redeemer, Savior and Friend (I remember the song "I have decided to follow Jesus…no turning back, no turning back…”)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semapedia combines semacode with Wikipedia
A semacode is a two-dimensional, black and white, machine-readable code - similar to a bar code, but carrying information along both axes.
You have a great blog! Keep the good work :)

Please check this interesting sites too:

Internet Home Business Tips - Make Money From Home!

chicago dating

chicago dating blog

Anonymous said...

ano itong mga commercials na ito? hehehe... bakit ka napapaisip ng mga point of no return na yan? hehehe

under the bright lights said...

mga spam robot yan eh. activate mo tin yung word verification option mo sa dashboard. para di na ulit sila makalusot, ganyan rin kasi sa akin eh.

saka, favorite ko yung hymn na yun. =)