Thursday, September 08, 2005

Someone like You

How could Someone like You love someone like me?  I always fail.  I'm no good.  I'm a sinner.
Your love is so amazing.  You loved me as I am.  You loved me with all Your heart.  You even laid down Your life for me.
Someone like You has set me free.  You picked me up, washed me with Your precious blood and let me soar on high.
You are always mindful of me.  You know me inside out, even my hairs were numbered.  You watch over my coming and going.  You know when I sit and when I rise.
Though my heart is prone to wander yet You love me still.  Your stubborn love pursues me all the time.
Where can I go?  Where can I hide from Your love?  You are always there.
How could I go on without You?  I can't do anything on my own.
I want to love you more.
Why would I love any other?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

exactly what I feel towards our God. could not expressit any better than what you have written down... galing-galing ni shobe, mana kay achi! =) hehehe