Tuesday, September 13, 2005

take it now

A sudden feeling of loneliness enveloped my being.  Amidst the presence of busy people I felt I’m all alone.  Out of nowhere, this feeling is creeping in my heart again.  If I could just do this…if I could just do that…frustrations are coming into the picture.  Could someone hear my heart’s cry right now?  If I could just banish from this side of the planet…  Take it now is all I ask.  Then out of the dark clouds in my mind, I remember some comforting thoughts.  Why should I feel alone and lonely?  “I will not leave you nor forsake you.”  Why am I carrying these sorrows?  “Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows…”  “Cast all your cares on him for he cares for you.”  How could I forget so easily?  Thank you, God…for reminding me on this…for letting me feel you’re near.

Take it now?  I wonder if God is teaching me patience (again?) this time.

No comments: