Monday, September 19, 2005

wake up call

God is really good! He is giving me wake up calls just in time. Last night, I received a wake up call from God. After a church event, I had a slight headache. But then the level of pain was rapidly increasing while I was on my way home. I experienced the worst of all headaches I’ve ever had in my life so far. I can’t bear the pain. I thought God was calling me home na. Well, God saw me through the night. God gave me a good sleep. I was able to go to office today. I was able to write this blog entry now... Anyway, I think God was just getting my attention. It seems that I’m just lax these past few days…just going with the flow of life. I think God was just reminding me on what should be the priorities of my life. God, thank you for the wake up call. I’m awake na po. I hope You will never get tired of waking me up. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay di ko alam why you feel you're doing something insignificant for GOD. shobe you just don't know how many people are inspired sa iyo... consistency sa Christian lifestyle is sometimes the most difficult task to do for GOD pero you're doing well shobe, don't think otherwise =)

baka medyo nabibigla katawan mo sa activities mo... pakonti-konti ang transition para di masyado mabigla =) ingat lagi! wo ai ni with the love of GOD shobe tin!